🍁🍁Communities of Ontario provide some extra benefits to newcomers to attract more immigrants🍁🍁
• 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐡 introduced ‘Ease into Canada” that helps newcomers employees get on-the-job language training and business skills support.
• Newcomers to 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐚𝐲 can apply for loans up to $5,000 to help with training or certification costs
• 𝐎𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐚 Newcomer Health Centre offers culturally sensitive healthcare services to new immigrants.
• 𝐎𝐰𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 launched a language school called Arden Language Centre to help newcomers practice English.
• 𝐏𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐧 helps unemployed or underemployed immigrants find work in their field of training.
• 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 provides newcomers women the opportunity to practice English and learn entrepreneurial skills.
• 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐲 has put forth a job search engine that is meant to connect immigrants to employers in the Northeast region of Ontario.
• 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬 a number of online tools to connect newcomers with local service providers. Settlement advisors to create a customized settlement plan to help them succeed in the community.
✅You may send us your queries at email@example.com or call us at 0308-5857777 / 0306-5857777
✅Don’t forget to LIKE our FACEBOOK (/rizwanulhaque22) page or YouTube Channel (/rizwanulhaque22) to get latest updates
#CanadianImmigration #ExpressEntry #PNP #ProvincialNominationProgram #Immigration #OINP #OntarioNomination #SINP #SaskatchewanNominationPEINomination #NovaScotiaNomination #NSNP #NewBrunswickNomination #HumanCapitalPriorityStream #ALBERTAIMMIGRANTNOMINEEPROGRAM #AINP