If you are planning to apply for a US visit visa for business purposes you need the following documents. Please note that the documents listed below are indicative only, there may be other documents required. For US Business Visa please take all these documents when yo appear for an interview, they might not ask about these but you must possess it just in case.
List of Documents for USA visit visa/USA Business Visa to attend a business conference or a seminar in United States:
- The one-page confirmation form (with legible bar code) from the DS-160;
- A current photo (within the last 6 months) measuring 2″ x 2″ with white background;
- A photocopy of the applicant’s passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the planned date of entry to the U.S.
- Photocopies of the bio-pages of all previous passports for the last 15 years.
- A complete travel history for last 10 years, mention the name of country, entry or exit date.
- A list of applicant’s siblings and children names.
- A cover letter to the embassy stating the reason of your visit, duration of your planned visit including the exact entry and exit dates.
- Bank statements showing enough money to support your trip. If your trip is completely sponsored by your business partner/personal in United States that you would need to ask your business contact to mention it in the letter of invitation. Still take your bank statements with you whether you have enough money in it or not.
- If you are going to meet a company contact then an invitation letter is require which clearly state that they want to meet you and for what reason.
- If you are attending a conference/seminar that is related to your business then usually there is a fee which you pay to attend that conference. Take that receipt with you. You also should take with you a printed details of conference/seminar mentioning the dates when it is happening. The letter must also show the address where the conference is.
- If you are planning to stay in a hotel, you must clearly know in which hotel you are planning to stay and if a person in United States is sponsoring your stay, ask them to give it to you in writing.
- Your business papers, i.e. your company registration letter, tax number letter, etc and asset papers etc. if you have any.
- If you have your own home or property or anything worth showing that can give assurance that you will come back to Pakistan, take it with you but they hardly see it because they know that getting a fake documents in Pakistan is not difficult and they can’t take the pain to check its authenticity, but still you should take it with you.
INTERVIEW IS THE MOST CRITICAL STEP AND THE DECIDING FACTOR IN GETTING US VISIT VISA. YOU NEED TO PREPARE PROPERLY TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING VISA.
To get the US Family Visit Visa, US Visit Visa or US Business Visa is not an easy task and depends upon multiple factors. immigrationexperts.pk would be happy to assist you in preparing your application for USA Visit Visa. Please feel free to contact our visit visa consultant on +92 308 5857777 or 051-8439994-7 or via e-mail email@example.com for further details of our fees and services.
Note: immigration experts only facilitates the process. Issuance of US visit visa is the discretion of the visa officer at US embassy.